Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Restaurant Review: California Pizza Kitchen


I blog this much after my maiden visit to California Pizza Kitchen. I dined their outlet at Infinity Mall at Malad West on a lazy summer weekday afternoon for a quick lunch.

Known for their Tiramisu and their oven baked fresh Pizzas, my visit was indeed long overdue.

The entire restaurant was oddly deserted on a Friday afternoon, even after their menu boasted of specials for office goers. Anywhoo, I entered and sat in a booth and was promptly handed the menu.

What I ordered:
I went for the Crunchy Thai Salad as an appetizer.
A photo posted by Gauri (@missalpao) on



Followed by the Classic Thin Crust Margherita Pizza. I usually love toppings on my Pizza -loads of toppings!- however, I wanted to sample one of their original and authentic pizzas.


A photo posted by Gauri (@missalpao) on

The Verdict:
The salad was nutty, crunchy and tangy.
The Thin Crust Margharita Pizza was warm, topped with basil and Parmesan cheese slices.
I had to try their signature dish - The Tiramisu. But they were out of it.

I was in a rush, else would've waited a couple of more minutes for the Tiramisu.

All in all a good experience.
Would definately visit again, albeit will surely have the Tiramisu.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out already!